Monday, September 24, 2007

Recence

Probably not a word.

The light in our bathroom used to be B-movie, now it isn't.

I played a video game for an entire day today for the first time since probably early high school.

Sometimes I'm a third grader with a lot of fucking dreams. That aren't about fucking.

If there's anything that can keep me awake, it's the thought of being given up on.

Before you go Greek: Don't.

Sidewalks are too opinionated nowadays. People got too lazy to hold signs.

"Almost anything that you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it."

If I played the trumpet in a room full of helium; it would be annoying.

If I played the trumpet in a room full of regular air; it would be annoying.

I don't play the trumpet.

The Fountain has surpassed whatever else was there and is my favorite movie. Probably because I'm forever curious about things like dying.

Whatever that means.

I drunkenly acquired one of those giant Jawbreakers from a friend. It's disgusting to think about all of the dried up little dead bacteriae on there, but I'm still licking it.

They went out of their way to die. It's the least I can do.

Some of the best things in the world are things that you buy way too much of, but can only consume a little at a time. And then you have this stocked bunch of shit that you don't even want because the last time you had some it was really tasty but then turned gross.

That's a great feeling, because it's different from all the other ones.

I don't have a minute for the environment. It never had a minute for me.

Looking at the big picture; he fell off of it.

"If ze French had a baseball team there would only be left field and NO ONE WOULD BE SAFE."

Of all of the teams in the league; ours has to do with beer. It's just how we function. Apparently we started with a good drunk and then got hungover, our stepdad beat us (August), and now we're in therapy.

Yeah, I think I would spend the better part of my thirties in an intellectual war with a dog.

Rascal. Rascal and Punch.

Audio tapes do not count as victims of racism.

Substances are often used to celebrate. Well, if you have a vague idea of how your brain works; they're always used to celebrate. Or not celebrate.

This got long. Unless you're an eon.

Then nevermind.

No comments: